Annual General Meeting of all Members
February 26, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the Chamber’s business event at which we elect directors, review and approve the audited financial statements, present the succeeding year’s budget and provide an annual report of the year’s events and activities.
The Chamber’s fiscal year runs from November 1 through to October 31. A financial audit is held to confirm the accuracy of the financial statements and compliance with current corporate legislation.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
- Opening Remarks / Scrutineer’s Report
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting (Voting item)
- Year End Report (Discussion item)
- Presentation & Adoption of the 2018 Financial Statements (Voting item)
- Appointment of the auditors for 2019 (Voting item)
- Confirmation of Directors to the Board (Voting item)
- Questions / New Business
- Adjournment & Closing Remarks