- This event has passed.
Driving Sales Through Customer Service Workshop
April 16 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25
Designed for business owners, managers, supervisors and aspiring supervisors
“An increase of just 5% customer loyalty results in anywhere from a 25% to a 95% increase in revenue.” – Harvard Business Review
At the end of this program you will know…
- Answering the question: Are customer service and profit really correlated?
- The not-so-secret secret to customer service excellence
- 5 Keys to moving your customer service from good to great
- Effectively handling complaints – converting an adversary into an advocate
- Taking your customer service from good to great – Action Planning
Facilitated by Mike Desantis, CTDP
He is a Certified Training & Development Professional who has been involved with hotels and restaurants for the past 35 years. A previous hotel/restaurant owner, hotel/restaurant GM and most recently a Learning & Development Manager for an international food service distributor, Mike has worked with corporations, government agencies and hospitality businesses, designing and delivering a wide array of programs to improve their operations and profitability.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!