Benefits of a Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce Membership
Membership benefits include building your business via networking, marketing and advertising opportunities, priority referrals, affinity discounts, group benefits and advocacy. Review the information below to re-discover the benefits and services you have access to or print the Membership Benefits and Services 2016 guide (PDF).
- Networking – with fellow Chamber businesses at Chamber events, such as Breakfast with the Mayor, Spring and Fall Members’ Mixers, Fall Golf Tournament, Annual General Meeting and Celebrate the Season Dinner & Awards Night.
- Marketing & Advertising – through this website and the tourism-focused website (www.grandbendtourism.com ), print publications (i.e. the area’s official visitor guide – It Starts At The Beach, Members Directory), having your promotional materials on display at the Welcome Centre and included in information packages, member event sponsorships and coop advertising opportunities (Christmas Comes Early, Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale). Read more about marketing and advertising opportunities through the Chamber.
- Priority Referrals – of your business to residents, fellow Chamber members and area visitors. We serve about 11,000 inquiries annually, from tourists seeking places to stay, play, dine and shop to cottagers and residents seeking home and garden services – we are the first call people make when looking to make contact with a local business.
- Affinity Program Discounts & Preferred Pricing – through your Membership with us you access a number of affinity programs that can save you money on business service basics, such as Constant Contact (online e-marketing service), point-of-sale transactions with FirstData Merchant Services and shipping with Purolator’s new Chamber Progam.
- Group Benefits Coverage – for you and your employees through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan which offers Life and Disability, Health and Dental, to Business Overhead coverage and Critical Illness Benefits.
- Advocacy – through our membership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and through our efforts to work locally in the interest of the economic health of the community.
Have questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer them. Ready to join now?