Members: To update your directory listing, please sign-in using the Member Sign-In at right side. Paper Format: 2017-Membership-Directory (PDF).
104.9 The Beach serving Goderich, Bayfield, Grand Bend and Ontario’s West Coast is located in Canada’s Prettiest Town, Goderich, Ontario. Everyday we’ll play the best and the biggest Light Hits on Ontario’s West Coast. Music from Phil Collins, Elton John, The Eagles, Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Lionel Richie. We’ll also feature the rising stars in the Adult Contemporary music field, singers like Michael Buble, Avril Lavigne, Rob Thomas and John Mayer.
104.9 the Beach will be your first choice for Local News, Weather, Marine Weather, Sports and Information. We’re committed to providing the most extensive news and information coverage for Ontario’s West Coast.
Join Daryl MacLean every Friday and Saturday night at 8:00 p.m. for “the Beach Party“. The Friday and Saturday Night Beach party will take you back to one of the greatest eras of music, the 60’s and 70’s. Just set your dial to 104.9 the Beach and party the night away.
104.9 the Beach, Light Hits for Ontario’s West Coast. We’re your home town radio station. We’ll work hard to be your first choice for local News, Weather, Marine Weather, Sports, Information and the best music on your FM dial.
Our 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath cottage is located in Southcott Pines just 5 min walk to private Sun Beach. Families only preferred.
- sleeps 10 – with 2 queen, 2 double, 1 set of bunk beds, main level master with ensuite
- air conditioning, gas fireplace in livingroom
- fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- laundry facilities
- lower level rec room
- 3 levels of outside decks with propane BBQ
- high speed wifi
- ample parking
- linens provided at additional cost
Grand Hideaway is a year-round Floridian style Bed & Breakfast accommodation that offers a tranquil and relaxed setting. Indulge in a worry free vacation located in a quiet area with a wide selection of activities minutes away.
Visit the beach or relax around the heated inground pool and hot tub.
Enjoy a delicious home-cooked breakfast while relaxing outdoors beside the pool. Your host, Peter Miller, was the owner/operator of Aunt Gussie’s Dining & Delectables for 11 successful years.
Wireless Internet, Queen-size beds, Central air-conditioning, heated pool, hot tub, pool side cabana.
Bed & Breakfast, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, pool side cabana, wireless internet, queen size beds, air conditioned, near Pinery Provincial Park and Grand Bend
LAST MINUTE PRICING MAY BE AVAILABLE PLEASE INQUIRE THREE DIFFERENT UNITS AVAILABLE. Property has 2 Full sized units (3 bedrooms each) plus Third Unit En-suite (1 bedroom). Each of these 3 units is a separate rental. We have the biggest piece of rental property in Grand Bend.
The cottage is on 5 acres of land. We are a mile from the main street. We are connected by the rotary nature trail/side walk. Everybody walks down the trail to the main street so that they do not have to pay for car parking. Lots of on site parking. Large 34′ x 20′ x 57″ deep, heated swimming pool (seasonal). Great family gathering spot for summer vacation, Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter or simply to unwind.
First Upper and Second Lower units have 3 bedrooms, 1 newly renovated bathroom with tub and shower, living area, dining area and complete modern kitchen (equipped with dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and cleaning supplies). Each unit has its own private outdoor deck complete with patio furniture and gas barbeque. In-ground outdoor swimming pool onsite (seasonal).
First Upper Unit Sleeps 6 to 8 people:
- Bedroom 1 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 3 (Queen bed)
- Double sofa bed in living room
Second Lower Units sleeps 7 people:
- Bedroom 1 (King bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 3 (twin bed plus double bed)
Third Unit Granny En-suite sleeps 2 people:
- Bedroom 1 (king bed)
(PRICES FOR THE THIRD UNIT EN-SUITE ARE- $660.00 to $780.00 per week off season $1050.00 per week peak season, surcharge on holiday weekends. Special pricing if booked with Upper or Lower units)
- Sleeps 17 people if you rent the entire cottage.
- Ausable River cottage is located on Highway 21 S in the town of Grand Bend.
- Located on the nature trail it is a 15 minute walk to the beach and Grand Bends main strip where all the shopping, mini golf, restaurants and bars are located.
- First Unit 369 Ontario Street Upper Level. The upper cottage is 1032 square feet.
- Hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tiled kitchen/bathroom.
- Large on site in ground, fenced in outdoor swimming pool (seasonal).
- You’ll find a large 42 inch cable television in living room. Living room has an expansive picture window overlooking the front yard providing a bright and airy feeling.
- Off of the living room is a fully equipped kitchen which contains fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven and plenty of cupboard and counter space. There is a dining table indoors and another private dining area is available on your own private backyard pool view patio.
- There are 3 bedrooms decorated in lovely soft earth colors. Each room has a Queen size bed, dresser, and closet.
- Windows and patio doors provide a pool view from the kitchen and one bedroom.
- The other 2 bedrooms have a front yard view.
- Full modern bathroom with tub and shower.
- Central air conditioning upstairs.
- Enjoy the convenience of high speed internet connection. A coin operated laundry facility is just steps away.
- Treat your family to this cozy first unit cottage rental.
- Second Unit – 369 Ontario Street Lower Level. The lower cottage is 1032 square feet.
- Enjoy everything the above apartment has to offer.
- Ceramic tiled floors throughout with in floor heating.
- Spacious 3 bedrooms (1 Massive King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single & Double Shared Room).
- Dressers and closets are in every room.
- Full kitchen with oven, stove top, fridge, microwave oven, and tons of cabinet space.
- Comes fully equipped with everything you will need for cooking and eating.
- Connecting to the kitchen is a large dining table. Or if you prefer the outdoors there is a large table outside on your personal patio.
- Full bathroom with bath/shower. Tons of room and storage space.
- A/C units in every room. Also has in floor heating for those chilly nights!
- Semi private outdoor swimming pool available (seasonal).
- This second unit has it all!
- Third En-suite 369 Ontario Street – Upper level. Large 460 square foot (suitable for 1 couple)
- Hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tiled kitchen/bathroom.
- The en-suite includes its own private entrance and there is an adjoining security door to first unit. Large bedroom with king size bed, large flat screen television, DVD player and high speed internet. Semi private outdoor swimming pool available (seasonal). There is a kitchenette kitchen table for 2 with microwave, bar fridge, coffee maker and toaster oven. Bathroom is a half bath with shower (no bathtub). Central air conditioning throughout this unit. Expansive large patio with gas barbeque and dining table opens to make a large adjoining patio to number First Unit (or keep it closed for your own private patio).
- Check-In: 4:30pm
- Check-Out: 10:30am
Our brand new boutique hotel offers a clean and comfortable accommodation with modern décor and local flair. Our rooms are designed with your comfort in mind: soundproof walls, black-out drapes and the newest style Euro-top mattresses guarantee a superior sleep experience. Each room features anti-allergenic non-carpet flooring and a water heater, an individually controlled A/C, and daily housekeeping service. Each room is also equipped with features that will enhance your experience: free WiFi, a flat screen TV with cable channels, a single-cup coffee brewing station.
We are situated in the southeast of Grand Bend, on the west side of Ontario Street South (Bluewater Hwy 21). The Hotel is within walking distance of Lambton Shores beautiful public beaches on Lake Huron, the Grand Bend Marina which is one of three in Canada that is internationally recognized as a Blue Flag Marina, and the Grand Bend main strip with lovely shops and restaurants, and places to sit awhile. The Pinery Provincial Park famous for its white sand dunes, beautiful sunsets and healing pine forests is located just minutes drive south from the Hotel. Whether you are traveling for work, hosting an event, or visiting Grand Bend to explore its world-class range of nature, cultural, and modern attractions, Amber Hotel will impress you with exceptional accommodations and hospitality.
Three-bedroom, fully-equipped cottage, just 1.5 blocks from the beach and 1.5 blocks from Main Street West and all the action Grand Bend has to offer. Cottage hosts a maximum of 6 people, offers a fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, BBQ and firepit, TV and cable..
- one bathroom
- air conditioning in the master bedroom
- pet friendly
- non-smoking (smoking permitted outside)
- just bring your own sheets and towels!
Aux Sables Inn is nestled in a lovely wooded area offering plenty of shade just South of Grand Bend on Highway 21. All of our accommodations are attractive, and tastefully decorated.
Back’n Time Catering is a casual 50’s theme diner serving breakfast and lunch, and catering options. We offer home-style frozen dinners and meat pies ready to go. Healthy, homemade, portion controlled meals – with free delivery to your home. We can handle special orders and gluten free meals.
Our BBQ options include BBQ ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, BBQ Beef, Burgers, Sausages, Salads, Coleslaw, roast potatoes, BBQ beans, chilli and cornbread.
All of our frozen meals are prepared fresh for you, ready to cook or heat and serve.
Beef pie, Chicken pie, Turkey pie, Shepherds, pie, creamy Mac & Cheese and Quiche.
Try our TV Dinners with mashed potato and vegetables – cabbage rolls, meatloaf with gravy, breaded chicken breast, roast beef and gravy, roast chicken and gravy, roast turkey and gravy, chicken parmesan, liver & onions, 2-piece fried chicken.
We offer homemade deep dish fruit pies – 9-inch regular of 5-inch mini sizes.
Think of us for your next family gatering, golf tournament, business function, office lunch or private party. We also offer breakfast and lunch platters, hot or cold buffets, soup and salads, dessert and pastry trays, boxed lunches and personal chef service.
Bad Apple Brewing Company is a licensed microbrewery. We make small batches of delicious craft beer and cider beer blends. You can find us along the beautiful shores of Lake Huron on Highway 21.
Come for a taste. Leave with an experience.
Baillie’s is a full service framing and supply operation serving artists, framing shops, photo shops and gift stores. This gallery and framing operation features work by an assortment of artists and uses the framing skills developed over 25 years to professionally present any kind of art or keepsake. Baillie’s has the expertise to frame your work, either in bulk lots or individually. We use the best materials sourced directly from manufacturers around the world. Our base is Grand Bend, but our frames and mats travel around Canada and the world. We welcome the chance to fulfill your framing needs, and can develop a solution to any framing based need. Feel free to contact us for pricing and design on any project. We can help determine the correct treatment of your item, including exchange of photos of samples and artwork for our web based customers. Open 6 days a week, all year.
Established in 1817, BMO Financial Group serves more than 12 million personal, commercial, corporate and institutional customers in North America and internationally. BMO is a leading Canadian chartered bank offering full personal and commercial banking, investments, insurance and financial services.
Bayfield’s newest all suites hotel. Just south of Bayfield’s Main Street, this small, private facility features only 5 newly renovated and decorated suites.Our rooms are well appointed and include large flat screen TVs, fireplace, comfortable seating as well as a complete kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, coffee Maker and toaster.Suites include choice of King, Queen or Two Double Beds, covered in superior linens, pillows and comforters. Bathrooms feature large custom ceramic showers and all new facilities. All rooms are air-conditioned and non-smoking.Outdoor amenities include a park like setting, with BBQs, picnic areas and an outdoor pool.
Two suites are also Pet Friendly for small friendly dogs under (25lbs.) Close to all places of interest in the Huron area. Come stay with us.
Bayview Golf Club offers a beautiful setting for your next game with cart rentals and a licensed snack bar. The course is a challenging Par 72 and is located 8 minutes north of Grand Bend.
This three season cottage is located in a private, gated, beach community on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. Nestled among towering pine and oak trees, Beach O’Pines cottage offers a private, relaxing retreat for the entire family with all of the comforts of home.
Enjoy your breakfast at a private table by the window, with a beautiful view, or spend your morning chatting at the communal table. Take a swim in the outdoor pool, or warm up in the hot tub on the raised back patio. We offer comfortable beds and peaceful quiet surroundings. Each room offers a private ensuite bathroom. Breakfast served daily 8am – 10am with 24-hour complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Common fridge stocked with refreshments. Free WiFi.
Be right in the middle of Grand Bend’s nightlife and shopping district. Just a short stroll to the beach. The sand is in plain sight from the front of the cottage. A newly renovated, four bedroom cottage with hardwood floors, living room, dining room, kitchen and full bath. Air conditioning, TV with cable and DVD player, fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, barbeque and bed linens are included. This cottage will move quickly, call now for reservations. Don’t be disappointed.