Members: To update your directory listing, please sign-in using the Member Sign-In at right side. Paper Format: 2017-Membership-Directory (PDF).
Dog Walking & Trail Hikes
Dogs are walked solo or with dogs from same household around local neighbourhood or local trails.
Well socialized dogs are grouped with similarly mannered dogs & walked through local Carolinian forest trails.
Includes pick-up & drop-off
- Do you have a new puppy, or kitten who needs some extra mid-day potty breaks, or a high energy.
- pooch who needs a walk. Maybe you have an elderly dog who needs some extra love and attention throughout
- the day. Whatever the case, our service Drop-In Visits is sure to suit the needs of your stay-at-home pet(s)!.
- Drop-In Visits Rates starting at $15 / 20 minute visit
- 20%-40% OFF when you book 3+ visits per week
- Great option for Cats
Luxury Pet Care in the comfort of your home or ours. In-Home Pet Sitting Our In-Home Luxury Pet Care gives your pet(s) the option to stay right at home, where they’re most comfortable of all. We can come stay at your home or drop by daily to care for your furry friends.
Alternatively, pet(s) are welcome to stay in comfort of our home, with our fur friends. In-Home Pet Sitting is an excellent solution for the kennel fearing dog or stay-at-home cat. No cages, no crates. Just all the love and attention each pet needs and deserves!
A regular overnight stay includes:
- 8am-8pm – $60
- Full day/24 hrs – $1008am-8pm – $45
- Full day/24 hrs – $60- Feedings, fresh water, treats – bowl cleaning
- Three 1-hour walks (morning/afternoon/evening),
- Maximum playing/socialization
- Grooming maintenance
- Plenty of potty breaks
- PLUS any & all special requests
Working under the new Employment Ontario Employment Services model, our goal is to provide a one stop access point for comprehensive, client centered employment related services to residents of the Lambton County Community. Our trained professional consultants have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in your search for a job or a new employee.
Lambton College Community Employment Services is funded in part by the Government of Canada and is available to all residents of Lambton County. Some of the FREE services we provide are:
- Access to computers, fax and photocopy services
- Basic Workplace Safety and WHMIS certification
- Job search assistance with access to daily job postings
- Job matching and job placement opportunities
- Resume, cover letter, interview skills assistance.
Walk-ins welcome. Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm. Wednesdays open until 7pm.
The Lambton Heritage Museum, on Hwy. 21 south of Grand Bend, is home to an outstanding collection of distinctive, one-of-a-kind items, each having its own story to pass on to future generations. Here you will discover the only remaining horse-drawn ambulance in Ontario, the largest collection of pressed glass water pitchers in Canada, a church built in 1867, rare John Goodison steam engines, an exceptional collection of stoves made by the Doherty Stove Co. and a notable collection of furniture from 19th century Lambton County.
Since opening in 1978, the Lambton Heritage Museum has been collecting, preserving and interpreting the proud agricultural and industrial heritage of Lambton County. The museum has benefited and grown from constant public support, gathering a collection of artifacts and photographs of local significance from all of the eleven municipalities that are a part of the County of Lambton. Over 700,000 visitors have stopped to explore the remarkable collections and unique stories that exemplify the proud history of the Lambton community.
The Lambton Heritage Museum is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., weekends and holidays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays from November through February. Admission is $5. adults, $4. seniors/students, $3. children, $15. family.
2016 Exhibits and Events
- March 12 – April 3, 2016 Paint Ontario
- March 12 – April 3, 2016 Return of the Swans
- May 7 – October 30, 2016 Exhibit: Made In Lambton
- October 15 & October 16, 2016 Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival
Four Potential Fabulous Rental Retreats in Grand Bend. Choose between living in the woods or at the beach.
The Beach House has 3 bedrooms, with 5 double beds, 2 bunk beds, two washrooms with showers and bath tubs on a huge A-frame platform.
There are 3 options in the Woods:
- A main floor house with two bedrooms, both offering private baths. Can accommodate up to 6 guests.
- A studio unit also with two bedrooms and private baths and finally. Can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- A private “Glamping” unit: a one-room cabin that sleeps up to 2 people. Private outdoor hot water shower, portable washroom. Inside a kitchenette and living space. Queens-size canopy bed. WiFi, dishes, cookware, refrigerator, stove, BBQ.
You truly will enjoy any one of our retreats at the lake.
Sorry no pets. No smoking. Only registered guests allowed on the premises. Bring all linens and towels.
Check-in 4pm / Check-out Noon. Friday to Friday rental. July & August – rent by the week only.
Renovated Victorian farmhouse on Lake Huron with private beach. Spacious landscaped garden with gazebo and outside dining locations, modern kitchen and bathrooms (3), 4 bedrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests (including children). No pets. No smoking.