The Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce has been around since 1957. We are a small yet active Chamber serving businesses located in towns, villages and hamlets along Lake Huron’s shoreline corridor.
Our Members are located as far away as Sarnia and Goderich as well as closer to home in Arkona, Dashwood, Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend, Ipperwash, Northville, Parkhill, Port Franks, St. Joseph, Thedford and Zurich – and all points in between!
The Chamber had its roots in an earlier Grand Bend Promotion Committee in the 1950s which worked to promote tourism to the area and still today we provide Tourism & Visitor Services to the Municipality of Lambton Shores at the Welcome Centre located in Grand Bend, just 500-metres from the Beach that started it all.
11th Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament – September 14, 2022
Freebies For Businesses
- Get your business listed for FREE on ShopLambton.ca (for businesses in Lambton County)
- Get your business listed for FREE on BizMap (for businesses in Huron County)
- FREE WORKSHOPS on business-related topics offered monthly through-out the year. (available to ALL)
- Get your business listed on “Tour Ontario’s Blue Coast” app. Contact Tourism Sarnia Lambton to get your business listed! Call 1-800-265-0316 / 1-519-336-3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.(for Lambton County based businesses
- Blue Coast WOW Program: Almost free – only $25 per person per course; established to help businesses identify gaps in customer service levels and provide the necessary training to ensure customers top level customer satisfaction. Program goal is to achieve higher revenue through increased customer satisfaction, staff retention, and increased community involvement. LOCAL BUSINESSES who particpated in this program: Grog’s Pub & Grill, MacPherson’s Restaurant, and Ipperwash Beach Club.
For Job Seekers
Handy Member Quicklinks:
- Directory of Chamber Members
- Upcoming Chamber Events
- Current and previous newsletters
- Chamber Members Only Forum
- Pay My Bill