Annual General Meeting of all Members
February 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
We are planning for an in-person AGM socially distanced at the Legion Upper Hall. If the meeting needs to switch to Zoom, details will be provided.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the Chamber’s business event at which we elect directors, review and approve the audited financial statements, present the succeeding year’s budget and provide an annual report of the year’s events and activities.
The Chamber’s fiscal year runs from November 1 through to October 31. A financial audit is held to confirm the accuracy of the financial statements and compliance with current corporate legislation.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
- Opening Remarks / Scrutineer’s Report
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting (Voting item)
- Year End Report (Discussion item)
- Presentation & Adoption of the 2020 Financial Statements (Voting item)
- Appointment of the auditors for 2021 (Voting item)
- Confirmation of Directors to the Board (Voting item)
- Questions / New Business
- Adjournment & Closing Remarks
- 2020 AGM Agenda (PDF)
- Minutes of 2019 AGM held Feb 25 2020 (DRAFT)(PDF)
- 2020 AGM Director Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2020 AGM Member Proxy Voting Form (PDF)
- 2020 AGM Resolution Procedures (PDF)
- Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce Bylaws updated Feb. 26, 2015 (PDF)
To view all Agendas, Financial Statements and Board Meeting Minutes sign-in to the Members Only Area. The username and password for the members only area is listed in the Membership Benefits & Services package mailed to every member as part of the membership renewal process.