Huron Economic Development runs FREE webinars throughout the year. Visit their webinar page to see what’s on offer.
- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting of all Members
February 22, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the Chamber’s business event at which we elect directors, review and approve the audited financial statements, present the succeeding year’s budget and provide an annual report of the year’s events and activities.
The Chamber’s fiscal year runs from November 1 through to October 31. A financial audit is held to confirm the accuracy of the financial statements and compliance with current corporate legislation.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
- Opening Remarks / Scrutineer’s Report
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2020 AGM held February 2021 (Voting item)
- Year End Report (Discussion item)
- Presentation & Adoption of the 2021 Financial Statements (Voting item)
- Appointment of the auditors for 2022 (Voting item)
- Confirmation of Directors to the Board (Voting item)
- Questions / New Business
- Adjournment & Closing Remarks
- Minutes of 2020 AGM held February 2021 (DRAFT)(PDF)
- AGM Director Nomination Form (PDF)
- AGM Member Proxy Voting Form (PDF)
- AGM Resolution Procedures(PDF)
- Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce Bylaws updated Feb. 26, 2015 (PDF)
To view all Agendas, Financial Statements and Board Meeting Minutes sign-in to the Members Only Area. The username and password for the members only area is listed in the Membership Benefits & Services package mailed to every member as part of the membership renewal process.