- This event has passed.
Home Child Care Development Program – General Information & Onboarding
January 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Register at Event Brite for this event.
Huron County Children’s Services is actively seeking new Home Child Care Providers across the entire Huron County region and is excited to launch a NEW Home Child Care Development Program in partnership with Huron County Economic Development.
The program helps those interested take advantage of a new streamlined application process and financial support to get started. This initiative is a promising self-employment opportunity for anyone interested in earning an income while working from home.
This session will focus on providing general information, eligibility, pay scale, onboarding, and the next steps in the program.
- General Information & Onboarding | January 12th, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm (this session)
- Business Management & Bookkeeping | January 19th, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Policies & Procedures | January 26th, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
For more information about the Home Child Care Development Program, please register for the General Information & Onboarding session on January 12th, 2021. Following that session, those interested in continuing in the program will be asked to register for subsequent sessions.
*To complete the Home Child Care Development Program, all sessions MUST be attended.
Who Should Attend:
- Stay-at-home parents or parents looking for more flexibility
- Recent grads looking for experience in Early Child Education
- Retirees with some extra time on your hands
Benefits of Providing In-Home Child Care:
- Supplement your household income
- Make a difference in the lives of young children
- Help out working parents who struggle to find quality child care in their local community
If you have any questions, please contact Huron County Economic Development at [email protected]
Please Note: Registrants will receive email reminders directly from Event Brite that will include Zoom meeting information. Please remember to check your junk mail for this email.