Affinity Program Discounts & Preferred Pricing – through your Membership with us you access a number of affinity programs that can save you money on business service basics, such as Constant Contact (online e-marketing service), point-of-sale transactions with FirstData Merchant Services and shipping with Purolator’s new Chamber Progam.
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Group Benefits Coverage – for you and your employees through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan which offers Life and Disability, Health and Dental, to Business Overhead coverage, Critical Illness Benefits and Employee Retirement Plans. As well, they have a number of Business Assistive Services that include help with selecting and onboarding employees, managing disability and leaves, handling maternity and parental leaves, legal and financial guidance.
Publications for download (PDF)
- Business Assistance Services Brochure
- Best Doctors Brochure – Get help navigating the Canadian healthcare system and get access to a variety of information that’s condition-specific, including websites, articles, and contacts for groups that can assist your medical needs.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthy Business Bookmark – handy summary of business-focused services to help business owners manage human resourcxes issues.
- Hugr Authentic Connections – information about a self-guided mental wellness app
- Hugr Authentic Connections Info – examples of scenarios in which the app can help
- My Benefits Brochure – summary of Chamber Plan Benefits online “My Benefits” portal
- Tandem Payroll Benefits Synchronized – Tandem promotes itself as Canada’s leading payroll and benefits integration system; available through ChamberPlan
- Teladoc Telemedicine Service – ChamberPlan members can visit with a certified physician by phone or video for a broad array of episodic healthcare issues.
During the visit, they can receive a diagnosis, treatment recommendation, and even be prescribed medicine when necessary.
Constant Contact – email marketing & online surveys
Constant Contact, is an email marketing and online survey company. The Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce uses Constant Contact for our email communications and online surveys. This subscription software easily enables you to be in compliance with Canada’s anti-spam legislation. Membership with us entitles you up to a 25% discount off of the price of a Constant Contact subscription (you need to tell Constant Contact you’re a member and pay the full cost at the beginning of your term).
- Transfer to Meridian from May 1 to 31, 2022 and take advantage of double the “welcome bonus” to new Members: $400 welcome bonus, No-fee daily banking, 30% off service fees, $800+ in exclusive offers for employees. More Information.
- Chequing and savings accounts, credit cards, cash management solutions, mortgages, loans, leternative financing options.
- Meridian is owned by Members, which means profits are returned to members in the form of better products and services.
- More information about banking with Meridian.
Purolator’s Discount Affinity Progam
Delivering best-in class service to members. As a member of the Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce and through us the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, our Members can access Purolator shipping services and enjoy preferential pricing through a volume discount program. Purolator offers our members discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services. For more information and to get a Purolator account, visit www.purolator.com/occ