Outdoor Message Centre Map Board
Located directly outside the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend, the Outdoor Message Centre board provides a large map of the business centre of Grand Bend flanked by two advertising areas. Each of these advertising areas can display up to 8 ads and each ad is 13-inches wide by 8-inches high. There are a total of 16 advertising spots which are sold on a first come, first booked, first paid basis. These ad spots are ONLY available to Members.
The Message Centre board also features weather-protected literature slots where we display copies of the visitor guide. Each slot holds 10 guides and typically in the summer months we replenish suppy weekly. This means we know at least 70 people or groups of people have viewed the board during a week!
- The advertising period runs from July 1 to June 30
- Advertisers can change their ad as many times as they like during that period.
- Cost is $249+HST
- Advertisers get first right of renewal before the spot is sold to another member
Official Area Visitor’s Guide
Annually, the Chamber produces a full-colour area visitor guide called It Starts at the Beach…and ends where you want and distributes 30,000 copies throughout Ontario in official provincial tourist information centres, independently operated welcome centres and locally along the Highway 21 corridor from Sarnia to Goderich at key locations such as restaurants, hotels, gas stations, libraries, banks and merchants. At the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend, we handout about 4,000 copies a year to area visitors and residents.
The guide has become the “go-to” guide for information about what to, where to eat, where to go, local events and where to obtain services to local residents and area visitors. The guide showcases key attractions – natural and commercial – promotes over 68 local festivals and events, includes area maps and offers businesses – Members and Non-Members – the opportunity to purchase display ads.
Chamber members are offered discounted advertising rates (note – this guide is fully advertising sales supported and is not the Chamber’s membership directory). More Information about the Guide. Book my ad now!
GrandBendTourism.com — Website
WebLink! Advertising Program — $70
Your Chamber membership includes a free listing for your business on both the GrandBendChamber.ca and GrandBendTourism.com websites. As a member you get a Full Listing on this website and a Basic Listing on the tourism website.
- Basic Listing includes: business name, address, phone, email and brief description. You can upgrade your GrandBendTourism.com listing with a Weblink to your website, photo and interactive Google map. Weblink Standard: $70 annually. This can be to your website or Facebook. The price includes a $20 credit towards banner advertising. Upgraded Listing: $20 annually. This adds a photo and interactive Google map to your listing.
- Full Listing includes: business name, contact, address, phone, email, weblink, social media links, extended descriptions, logo, photo and interactive Google map.
Web Badge / Banner Advertising
Information on our websites is organized into key categories that helps customers find businesses and services. Key categories are named to match a consumer’s thought process and goal: Stay, Play, Dine, Shop, Services. Your business is listed under the appropriate category or in some cases multiple categories.
Increase your visibility through a large or small banner ad that appears on the category’s page sidebar. The large banner ad is 250px by 250px; the small banner ad is 125px by 125px.
|250px by 250px|
Badge Ad Specifications
- Acceptable file formats: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, swf
- Acceptable file sizes for large web badge: 25kb for standard graphic file; 35kb for Flash/swf
- Acceptable file sizes for small web badge: 15kb for standard graphic file; 20kb for Flash/swf
Design Services: Our designer can create a banner ad for you. Cost — $40.
Contact Susan Mills at 519-238-2001 or email [email protected] if you are interested in this option.
All Member events are open to sponsorship. As an event sponsor of the Breakfast with the Mayor or Members’ Mixers events, you are given an opportunity to speak/present to the attendees for up to 10 minutes. Sponsors of previous events have used these opportunities to celebrate business anniversaries and launch of new product lines and services.
The annual Fall Classic Golf Tournament offers many sponsorship opportunities and levels with corresponding business recognition methods from tee and hole signage, power cart signage, banquet table-talkers, large promotional boards and customized wine bottle gift tags. As well, we include all sponsor logos on this website leading up to and post event, business recognition in our post-event thank you ad and annual report. As well, items donated to the golfers’ prize table are identified with your business card and your business name is listed on several table-top flyer stands recognizing your contribution.
All sponsors are provided with invoices for tax reduction purposes.