Donnelly Murphy Lawyers P.C.
Donnelly & Murphy has been serving the needs of the residents and businesses of Southwestern Ontario since 1930.
- Michael Donnelly: Criminal Law, Estates
- Patrick Murphy: Personal Injury, Insurance Defence and Mediations.
- Gregory F. Stewart: Municipal & Planning, Labour & Employment, Civil Litigation, Corporate & Business Law, Family Law, Estates, Appeals, Mediation & Arbitration
- Sheryl Feagan: Family, Wills, Estates & Estate Litigation.
- Stacy Mullen: Real Estate, Family Law, Corporate/Commercial.
- Philip Smith: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Insurance Litigation.
Our Clients and Our Community
Donnelly & Murphy was established in 1930 by Frank Donnelly, K.C. He worked as a sole practitioner until his son, Jim Donnelly, came to practice with him in 1955. In 1959 they were joined by Dan Murphy and the firm has thereafter been called, “Donnelly & Murphy”.
Donnelly & Murphy has been serving the needs of the residents and businesses of Southwestern Ontario since 1930. We practice in all areas of the law with a special emphasis on Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Family Law, Municipal Law, Criminal Law, Estates, Corporate & Business Law.
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Auto Accident Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Child Custody Law
- Child Protection
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Divorce Law
- Estate Litigation
- Family Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Labour and Employment
- Municipal and Planning Law
- Personal Injury and Disability
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Wrongful Death Law