Members: To update your directory listing, please send us an email with the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper Format: 2022 MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY (PDF).
Friends of Pinery ParkFriends of Pinery ParkContact: Gayle Jeffery
The Friends of Pinery Park is a charitable organization dedicated to education, promotion, preservation and support of Pinery Provincial Park.
In 1989 a group of area residents who shared both a passion and deep interest in Pinery Park formed the Friends of Pinery Park. Aware of the increasing pressure on the rare ecosystems within the park’s boundaries from recreational activities, they recognized the need to foster and develop an appreciation and understanding of the park’s fragile and unique environment to its ever increasing number of users.
Friends of Pinery runs a retail store inside the Pinery Park Visitor Centre. Revenue from items sold go to support education, conservation and ecological integrity in the park.
- Summer – Every Day 10-5
- Year Round – Weekends 10-5
- Nature-related books, including field guides and general interest books
- Kids’ nature books, including picture books and activity books
- Stuffed animals and birds native to Pinery Park
- Bird feeders
- Pinery T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies
- Hats for adults and kids
- Nature themed giftware and souvenirs
- Give the gift of nature by purchasing a Nature Store gift certificate!
9526 Lakeshore Rd. (inside the Pinery Provincial Park) Grand Bend ON N0M 1T0 Canada