Great Lakes Helicopters
Come fly with us and enjoy the views. Private sightseeing flights available all year round! Gift certificates available for both sightseeing and introductory flights.
Sightseeing Packages Pricing
- $300.00 per couple – 20 minutes sightseeing tour
- $420.00 per couple – 30 minutes flight along the Grand River…landing at Tim Horton’s in St. George and return to airport
- $420.00 per couple – 30 minutes scenic sightseeing tour of the Tri-Cities (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge)
- $950.00 per couple – One hour sightseeing flight from Waterloo airport to Toronto and return
- $2,250.00 per couple – Two hours sightseeing flight from Waterloo airport – over Niagara Falls and return
Custom Flights also available, please contact us for details. HST not included in prices listed above.
Great Lakes Helicopter is a Transport Canada approved, Ontario Private Career College Flight Training School and a Charter company. Our operation is based at the Region of Waterloo International Airport, in the heart of Southern Ontario, Canada, along the banks of the beautiful Grand River.
Managed and operated by reliable professionals, Great Lakes Helicopter has flourished into a successful helicopter operation. We pride ourselves on our safe, professional staff and well maintained helicopters.
Our helicopters are serviced by Rotor Services Limited – also located at the Region of Waterloo Airport. Rotor Services has been servicing the helicopter industry for the past 24 years. Bill Leyburne, president and owner of both Great Lakes Helicopter and Rotor Services, has over 30 years experience and knowledge in maintaining quality aircraft.
Currently, we offer a fleet that consists of 3 Robinson R22‘s, 3 Robinson R44‘s and Bell 206 Jet Ranger helicopter, which allow us to perform a wide variety of operations to suit most people’s needs.