Listed below are current and back issues of our members newsletter. Although we plan on publishing monthly, there are some months we skip because we have no new news to share!
- June 2019: Golf Tournament + Photo Contest Flyer + New Members + Connecting Students to Jobs
- June 2019: Water Filling Stations + Summer Student + 2020 Visitor Guide + Welcome Centre Changes
- April 2019: Win this Space + Letter to Council + Bend Bus + Auction + Workshop +
- April 2019: April Members Mixer + New Chamber President
- March 2019: April Spring Mixer reminder, New Chamber President and Board announcement.
- February 2019: AGM 2018, Members Mixer, Ontario Southwest Tourism Conference, Recruitment & Retention Challenges Survey, Revised Member Event dates, Members’ Only Forum update, Membership Fee increase, Breakfast with the Mayor Wrap-Up.
- September 2018: Fall Members Mixer, Celebrate the Season Awards Dinner, Nominate a Business or Individual, Early Bird Renewal Countdown, Final Days of 2019 Visitor Guide Ad Sales.
- April – May 2018: Spring Members Mixer, Is Your Business Motorcoach Friendly workshop, Driving Sales Through Customer Service workshop, Fraud Awareness & Prevention seminar
- January – March 2018: Huron Shores Transit Survey, Breakfast with the Mayor, 2017 AGM, Job Fair, Tourism Conference, Free Webinar, local Home Shows, Mark your calendar, Volunteers needed.
- September 2017 – Fall Members Mixer, Sarnia Lambton Workforce Development Round Table Consultation with Lambton Shores businesses, Southwest Ontario Tourism offers experiential travel development training, tickets on sale now for Celebrate the Season Awards Night, we’re seeking award nominations, membership Early Bird Renewal Contest reminder, Public Transit Steering Committed news, Golf Tournament results, 5-Drawer Filing Cabinet needed, PROMO Product Showcase, Influence Event.
- June 2017 – 2018 Visitor Guide Advertising Sales, Golf Tournament Sponsorship & Registrations, Welcome Centre furniture needs, Advocacy for Members, Municipal financial support for Tourism & Visitor Services, Student Wage grants, Awards sponsorship, Welcome New Members, Website Functionality Survey.
- February 2017 – Mayor’s Breakfast, AGM, SWOTC Tourism Conference, TSL Update & Opportunities, Spring Mixer, OCC’s Tourism & Economic Initiatives, Welcome New Members.
- October 2016 – Members Mixer Wrap-up – Summer 2016 report from Southwestern Ontario Tourism Corporation, Huron Tourism dissolution, Huron Economic Development Plan, report from Tourism Sarnia Lambton, Workshop registration, Celebrate the Season ticket sales, call for award nominations, new member welcome.
- August/September 2016 – Golf Tournament Registration, Digital Marketing on a Shoestring workshop, Trip Advisor workshop, Small Business Too Big to Ignore Meeting, 2017 Visitor Activities Guide now on sale, 2017 Membership Renewal, Members Fall Mixer, Travel Affinity Program update.
- June 2016 – Travel Affinity Program, Early Bird Golfer Registration, Lambton Shores Noise Bylaw, Ontario Chamber of Commerce Small Business: Too Big to Ignore campaign, Ontario’s 2016 Tourism Action Plan, launch of Summer Sunset Sounds website, iPhone Video workshop
- May 2016 – Stage Opening Ceremony, Canada Day, Chamber Golf Tournament, South Huron Golf Tournament
- April 2016 – Mixer Announcements Wrap-Up: RED Grant, Rotary Community Stage, Summer Sunset Sounds, Golf Tournament, Tourism Services Funding, Tourism Survey, Social Media Workshop, New Members
- March 2016 – New Directors, Upcoming Workshops, Tourism Survey, Newsletters sent to area visitors, New Members, Ministry of Tourism Industry Indicators
- February 2016 – Visitor Guide, RED Grant, First Data Affinity Program, Visitor Info Requires, Ministry Tourism Industry Indicators
- June 2015 – Ministry Tourism Industry Indicators, Visitor Guide replenishment, Bylaw concerns, Visitor monthly newsletter, Members Offer, Rogers Brooks, Workplace Certification, ShopLambtonShores.com, Visitor Requests for Information, Members Milestone Anniversaries
2015 & Prior